Monday, July 6, 2015

Summertime!!

Hope you are all enjoying your summer break as much as I am. If you are wondering what teachers do on their summer break well let me tell you...we work! That's right we start planning for a new year, new students, new ideas, new start...new, new, new! And with that being said I decided to start working on a NEW PROJECT!! I am so excited about it. I am going to post all about it below. If you want to know more about it just click below and you will find out. It is something that will benefit all of us, but I need help from moms and dads, grandmas and grandpas, aunts and uncles, and so on to make it happen. So hit them all up and lets have a wonderful first grade year! Can't wait to see you all soon!

http://www.donorschoose.org/MsHudsonsFirstGradeTechProject



No comments:

Post a Comment