Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November already????


Can you believe we are in November already?? Where has the time gone!?!
Thank you to all of my amazing parents who were able to make it in and meet with me for parent conferences. If you weren't able to make it in and would like to conference by phone just let me know and I would be happy to do so.

Thank you also to everyone that has sent in snack so far this year! The children really look forward to snack Fridays! If you are ever assigned a Friday and it is going to be difficult for you, just drop me a note and we can reschedule your day.

The Thanksgiving Holiday is fast approaching and with that being said I would like to invite our parents to eat in the cafeteria with us on Thursday, November 20th  at 11:00.  We will be having our Thanksgiving lunch that day served by our lunchroom staff. If you would like to join us just let me know so we save room at the table for you :)

Also, we are performing the JBE Christmas play this year on December 11th I believe. We will be performing at the WHS auditorium. We will begin practice for the play when we return from our Thanksgiving Break on Monday, December 1st. This is going to be something you will not want to miss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment